Monday, May 27, 2013

Final Hike in Segovia

Hola! 

Recently, I have told some of my faithful followers that I would make more posts about my time abroad. As you know, I post-traveled without a computer and so I could not easily blog about my final adventures. Then, I returned home to Minnesota and had to quickly unpack, see friends, and then repack and move to Columbia, Missouri (where I am now). Thus, I have been extremely busy and have not had time to tend to my blog. 

That is, until now. Today is the day! On this gloomy Memorial Day, I decided to spend the morning updating old entries (I added more photos to recent posts- check it out) and creating a new video blog. This video is about my final two days in Segovia. 

Enjoy!

Cheers to a wonderful semester!
Cheers,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment