Monday, January 21, 2013

Another Short Post

Hola!

I still do not have a charger, so tonight's post will be short as I am writing it from my iPhone.

Random thoughts:
- I love Skype. It's a great way to stay on touch with loved ones!
- Cars stop for pedestrians here, which surprised me.
- I was going to buy a computer charger today, but Marta told me not to waste my money. She used to work at a hotel, and apparently they have hundreds of lost chargers in storage - she's going to check for me on Thursday. I hope she finds one! Chargers are not cheap, so it would be awesome if she gave me one for free!

Look forward to more videos soon!

Cheers,
Anna


1 comment:

  1. We love Skype too. Hopefully Marta can locate a charger for you. Enjoy your week in lovely Espana.

    Love,
    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete