Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Happy First Day of School!

¡Hola! Hoy fue mi primer día de escuela! Me gusta mucho mis profesores y la escuela es hermosa. Para una de mis clases, tengo que escribir en un diario todos los días, así que ahora voy a escribir en este blog todos los días. Disfruta! 

Hello! Today was my first day of school! I really like my professors and the school is beautiful. For one of my classes, I have to write in a journal everyday, so now I am going to write on this blog everyday. Enjoy! 

Glimpse into day:
8:00 Wake Up
8:45 Meet friends at the aqueduct
9:30-11:00 Español Avanzado (class) 
11:00-12:30 Run/walk around the city with Maddie Tompkins
2:00 Lunch
4:30-6:00 Culture and Art History (class)
6:00-8:00 Chill with friends at Froggi (café) 
9:30 Dinner
11:00 Meet friends at aqueduct 

I am taking classes at IE Universidad - Located a half mile from my house



After our 9:30 class, Maddie and I went on a run throughout the streets of Segovia. We decided to explore the city by foot and get beautifully lost. For most of the adventure, we had no idea where we were, which is fine because Segovia is relatively safe and most roads lead back to the aqueduct. It was definitely an unforgettable experience! 



 On our run, we stumbled upon a running store!


Cheers,
Anna

2 comments:

  1. haha-this is totally testing if I still remember spanish or not. For the most part, I totally understood what you wrote. Actually kinda surprised by that! Anyways, dear goodness, everything sounds SO amazing girl-really disappointed I am not cover over with the parents to see you and this amazing place. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete