Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Tuesday Night Fun

Last night, my friends and I decided to take on the town! We met at 11:00 pm to relax and drink wine on top of the aqueduct. It was simply beautiful and peaceful. The rumors we heard from past Spain students turned out to be true- wine is cheaper than water! We bought three boxes of wine at 1.5 euro/each, which was more than enough for us (20 students) to drink! 

After we finished the wine, we walked to a bar called El Oso Blanco. It's a great environment because it's quaint and the bartender, Jesús, enjoys CSB/SJU students. I have yet to buy a drink, but it's still a social and fun time. 

I left El Oso Blanco around 1:15 am and went back to my apartment, but others went to another bar! Night life in Spain starts and ends much later than it does in the United States. My friends who went to the second bar said that they returned to their apartments around 4:30/5:00 am, depending on where they lived. Es loco


On top of the aqueduct at night


El Oso Blanco


Tonight we are celebrating my friend's 21st birthday! We are planning on getting tapas and drinks at a restaurant that has "Euromania" on Wednesday nights. That is, everything costs one euro. It should be fun! 

Cheers,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. No podemos esperar a llegar allí y ver a España por nosotros mismos.

    Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete