Thursday, February 14, 2013

¡Feliz Día de San Valentín!

Hola! 

¡Feliz Día de San Valentín! (Happy Valentine's Day) 

Tomorrow morning, we are going to BARCELONA! Specifically, we are leaving at 6:30 AM in order to arrive in the mid-afternoon. It's a seven hour bus ride, but I know it will be worth it! 

I am not bringing my laptop to Barcelona, so I won't be posting again until I get back on Tuesday night (if I have energy). 

Oh, and one more thing! Look what I received today: 

My parents are the best! 

Apparently I gave my parents the wrong address, but their Valentine's Day card still made it to Spain! Segovia is a small town, so the post-office workers recognized Marta's name. Hooray! 

THANKS MOM AND DAD! 

Cheers,
Anna


1 comment:

  1. Feliz dia de San Valentin. Esperamos que tenga un gran tiempo en Barcelona.

    Con amor,
    Mama y Papa

    ReplyDelete