Saturday, February 2, 2013

Untitled

Hola! 

I labeled this entry "Untitled" because I do not have time to post on anything important. We went to Toledo today for an excursion, and it was incredible! It was truly an enchanting city. I'll post more about it later. Now, it is night and I am conflicted on whether or not I should go out with friends tonight. On one hand, I am on the mend of my illness, but am still sick. For this, I should probably stay in and get my rest so I can wake up healthy tomorrow (I have a good feeling I'm on the brink of kicking this bout of strep throat). On the other hand, everyone is going out tonight - it's Saturday night in Spain! I have a relatively free day tomorrow (just homework), so I can sleep tomorrow. 

I'm guessing I'll pick the latter. I mean, I'm young and in Spain! And besides, no one remembers the nights they stay in, right? 

GET EXCITED FOR A BIG POST TOMORROW! 

Cheers,
Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment