Thursday, February 7, 2013

Settling into a Routine

Hola! 

Today, my friends and I were commenting on how we're really settling into life here in Segovia and our lives are becoming more routine. I embrace this fact, as it means that Spain is becoming less of a "vacation" and more of a "home." With this, I'll give you a glimpse into my daily schedule:

8:00 Wake-up
8:45 Eat breakfast
9:00 Walk to school
9:30-11:00 Class
11:00-12:30 Break (do homework at school)
12:30-2:00 Class
2:15 Lunch at home
2:45-4:00 Break (do homework, run, blog, etc.)
4:00 Walk to school
4:30-6:00 Class 
6:00-9:00 Homework at school or café
9:30 Dinner
10:00-11:30 Relax/Homework
12:00 Go to bed

The other day, Marta commented, "Eres una persona muy punctual" (You are a very punctual person). Specifically, she laughed at how I come down for breakfast at the exact same time every morning. I was not surprised by this remark whatsoever. At home, I plan out the following day before I go to bed at night. That is, I like to take a Post-It note and write down my schedule (much like what is written above) so that I can best allocate my time. I have stopped this habit here is Segovia, however. It has been nice to not have as much structure in my day! 





Last night, my friends and I went shopping and I finally purchased a pair of European shoes! I bought them from a store called Mary Paz, and they are more or less a pair of Oxfords. I am slowly trying to obtain a "Euro" look! 


Cheers,
Anna 

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are adorable!

    And haha-I totally write a list at night too-just with stuff I need to do because I will forget to do some things otherwise. Guess we are sisters!

    ReplyDelete