Saturday, March 16, 2013

Bucket List Updates

Hola! 

As I am now over half way done with my Spanish adventure, I thought I would reflect on my Segovia Bucket List and see how far I've come. It is also a reminder to make the best of my final two months.

1. Have sangria at Oso Blanco and talk to Jesús (the bartender).
2. Explore the caves by the river
3. Go see a show at the Jose Bravo theater in the Plaza Mayor
4. Pregame at the top of the aqueduct 
5. Take a fire shot at Venven, a chupitos bar
6. Enter the Segovia Half Marathon
7. Try calimochos 
8. Go bowling or see a movie in nueva Segovia
9. Rent bikes when it gets nice out
10. Go to La Colonial for some café con leche and other yummy coffee drinks
11. Have tapas at Orley’s Café
12. Dress up for Carnaval
14. Study in the basement (dungeon) of the university
15. Go to a fútbol game (Atlético tickets in Madrid are reasonably priced)
16. Go to a bullfight
17. Go to La Kapital – a 7 floor night club in Madrid
18. Do a 10 bar tapeo
19. Easter Sunday (or any) mass in the cathedral
20. All the People, Gran Hook – fun night clubs in Segovia
21. Eat gummies at Burbuja
22. Try Cochinillo
23. Go hiking in La Granja

24. Participate in the Marcha de Zombies
25. Swim in the Mediterranean Sea when in Barcelona
26. Hang out with an intercambio
27. Travel within Spain 
28. Get churros at the stand (only open Thursdays and weekends)
29. Shop at Pull’n’Bear or Bershka
30. Participate in deportes
31. Telepizza or Hollywood Restaurant in San Bravo plaza
32. Watch Spanish sitcoms or fútbol with your family
33. Drink Dia brand 40’s
34. People watch at the aqueduct and plaza mayor
35. Enjoy/trade the bocadillos your parents pack in your lunch

36. Visit Marta's shop, Think
37. Make a new friend
38. Try churros and chocolate
39. Dress European and have a photo shoot around Segovia
40. Do something spontaneous 

I can't believe I have completed 25/40 things already. With my two months left, let's hope I can check off 15 more! 

Cheers,
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment