Friday, March 8, 2013

Running in Segovia - Part II

Hola! 

The other day, my friend Nikki posted an Instagram photo that really made me think. Like me, she enjoys working out and last year studied in Segovia. The photo she posted was a side-by-side comparison on her past and current running locations (see below). The caption of her picture was "scenery sure has changed over the year," which made me realize how blessed I am to have such an amazing running course. In my humble opinion, it is one of the most spectacular paths in the world. It truly makes you feel as if you are running in a fairy tale.

With this, I want to express my gratitude to Segovia for providing a safe haven in which I can run. I am grateful to live in a city that values the active lifestyle and has created paths designed specifically for runners and walkers alike. It's something I do not want to take for granted, and for that I thought it deserved a second entry.

Below you can find Nikki's Instagram photo and a video of a recent run. Enjoy! 

Seeing this comparison really made me appreciate the running path I have in Segovia (left photo)

Quick video of a recent run:


Oh, and one more thing! Like I said before, Segovia supports health and wellness, which can be seen in its free exercise parks. They exist throughout the city and allow people to work out outside of the gym! I approve! 







Cheers,
Anna 

No comments:

Post a Comment