Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Good to be Alive

Hola!

This afternoon was absolutely breathtaking. The Segovian sun was shining and there was not a cloud in the sky. For this, I stopped halfway through my run to admire the stunning beauty that surrounded me. As you might have guessed, I decided to capture it on tape too. 


Hold on, is this really the life I'm living? 
Cause I don't feel like I deserve it. 
Every day that I wake, every breath that I take you've given.
So right here, right now, while the sun is shining down

I wanna live like there's no tomorrow,
Love like I'm on I'm on borrowed time.
It's good to be alive

Hold on, if the life that we've been given
is make beautiful in the living,
And the joy that we get brings joy to the giver,
Then right here, right now
This is the song I'm singing out

I won't take it for granted
I won't waste another second

All I want is to give you a life well lived,
to say "thank you"



Cheers,
Anna

PS. I leave for Semana Santa tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment