Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Media Maratón Ciudad de Segovia - Part II

Hola! 

If you read my previous entry on the half marathon, you might have noticed that it was entitled, Media Maratón Ciudad de Segovia - Part I. Now, I bet you have been anxiously waiting for Part II to be posted...

THE WAIT IS OVER - TODAY IS THE DAY!

The second entry about the race includes videos and special Tweets. Enjoy! 

PERSONAL AND NEWSPAPER VIDEOS

A wonderful video captured by Katie

News coverage of the race

Supportive Race Day Tweets

Now, I don't want you to suffer through the waiting game a second time, so I should note that there will not be a Part III. Lo siento.

Without running, I would have missed the joy of rain. What could be considered an inconvenience or a bummer to the inexperienced is actually a gift. Without running, I would miss a lot of things - like seeing cities in a certain way, or knowing certain people all the way to the core. I'm glad we don't experience life through glass, under cover, or from the sidelines. Good things take miles.

13.1 to be exact! 

Cheers,
Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment