Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Break Bucket List

Hola!

As many of you may know, I love making lists. I use them to plan my days, weeks, and years. In essence, they help me schedule my life and make the most of my time. Thus, I thought I would create a grand TO-DO LIST for my upcoming travels.

Spring Break Bucket List

LAUSANNE, SWITZERLAND
Go hiking in Lausanne, Switzerland
Explore Lake Geneva on a boat
Bike on the Lausanne route
Visit the Jardín Botanique 
Consume Swiss chocolates
See the Notre Dame Cathedral 
Run in Lausanne, Switzerland
Drink a latté from a Lausanne Starbucks


CHAMONIX, FRANCE
Downhill ski in the French Alps
Cross-country ski in Chamonix, France

Hottub at Chalet Les Frenes
Run in Chamonix, France

GENEVA, SWITZERLAND

Visit the Jardín Anglais
Tell time at the Flower Clock
See the Jet d'Eau
Try fondue at Bains de Pâquis
Walk through Bourg du Four
Drink a latté from a Geneva Starbucks
Run in Geneva, Switzerland

BUDAPEST, HUNGARY
Get scared in the House of Terror
See the Danube Promenade in Budapest
Walk on the Buda Chain Bridge
Ride on a Budapest street car
Visit Vorosmarty Square
Try a pastry or coffee from Zserbo Cukraszda
Run in Budapest, Hungary
Walk through Andrasyut neighborhood 
Have a drink at one of the Ruin Pubs
Swim and relax in a Turkish Bath
Drink a latté from a Budapest Starbucks
Shop at the Easter Market on Vörösmarty Tér
Run in Budapest, Hungary
Learn simple Hungarian

General
Make a new friend
Strike up conversation with a local
Watch the sunrise


10 days, 4 cities, 36 things - let's do it! 

Cheers,
Anna

PS. Any suggestions? Comment to let me know!

4 comments:

  1. send lauren postcards from these places

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I most definitely will! I was going to add "buy postcard from each city" under the "general" section of my bucket list, but I thought that was too lame. Haha it's on my list though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I'll make sure to pick up some Swiss chocolates for you too!

    ReplyDelete