Monday, April 22, 2013

Post-Travel Plans

Hola! 

This Friday, I embark on more European adventures! That is, I'll be traveling north as I make my way through France, Belgium, and Holland. Specifically, I am traveling with my two friends, Maddie Tompkins and Laura Kosch. I can't wait! 

By looking at pictures online, looks like I'm in for the trip of a lifetime!


Marseille, France 
(April 26 - April 28)
Marseille is located in the south of France
Paris, France 
(April 28 - April 30)
Paris is capital of France
Brussels, Belgium
(April 30 - May 3)
Brussels is the capital of Belgium
 Bruges, Belgium
(Day trip from Brussels)
Bruges is only an hour from Brussels - perfect for a day trip!

 Amsterdam, Holland
(May 3 - May 4)
Amsterdam is the capital of Holland

After post-travel with friends, I am flying back to Barcelona to meet up with my mom and dad. To say I am excited for this would be such an understatement. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THEM! (Yes, the all-caps and bold combination was necessary)


Spain 
(May 4 - May 14)



My parents and I are going to Barcelona, Toledo,
Granada, Sevilla, Córdoba, Segovia, and Madrid! 

Cheers,
Anna

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time on your after-travel. WE CAN"T TO SEE YOU AS WELL.

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete